The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Ride Along Events and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will Ride Along Events be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Ride Along Events. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Ride Along Events takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
What is personal data?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be done by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our company information
Ride Along Events is considered the data controller. This means Ride Along Events decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Below our contact information can be found.
Which personal data does Ride Along Events process?
Ride Along Events processes following personal data information, because you make use of our services and/or you have provided us this information yourself:
– First and last name;
– Company name (if applicable);
– Address, ZIP, city, state, country;
– E-Mail address;
– Full car name and license plate.
How does Ride Along Events process your personal data?
Ride Along Events complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up-to-date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collection or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure and; by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Ride Along Events uses your personal data for the following purposes:
– To administer membership records;
– To manage our events;
– To maintain our own accounts and records;
– To inform you of news, events, activities and services.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
– Explicit consent of the data subject, so that Ride Along Events can keep you informed about news, events, activities and services and keep you informed about its events;
– Processing is necessary for carrying out events for which a person has explicitly registered.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other suppliers in order to carry out our services or for purposes connected with our services, but only if necessary. Ride Along Events will only share your data with third parties outside of these purposes with your consent.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
– The right to request a copy of your personal data which Ride Along Events holds about you;
– The right to request that Ride Along Events corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
– The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Ride Along Events to retain such data;
– The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
– The right to request that the data controller provides the data subject with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable) [Only applies where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and in either case the data controller processes the data by automated means];
– The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
– The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) [Only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority)];
– The right to lodge a complaint with the administrator of Ride Along Events.
If Ride Along Events wishes to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then Ride Along Events will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, Ride Along Events will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
What Are Cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser’s help section for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
This website offers a newsletter or email subscription service and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that Ride Along Events can process it properly.
Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or order processing forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be recalled whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use our website and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on our website and the pages that you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this website that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. Following social media sites are used: Facebook and Instagram. For these to work cookies will set through our website. Which may be used to enhance your profile on their website or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Ride Along Events reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement. Last adjustment origins from: 24-12-2018.
Ride Along Events
6075 NK Herkenbosch